Saturday, January 28, 2006

Tilt

Today is one of those days where nothing goes right. It all start in the early stages of my first STT. I held J6 to a flop of J64. I placed a sizeable bet, got a caller. The turn was a 4 and I go all-in. The caller shows 64. That put me in a bad frame of mind!

The second hand of my second game, I hold pocket 8's and the flop is QQQ. I go all-in and get beat by pocket aces. That's fair enough, but there were warning signs, and did have the chance to fold. Previous game had some bearing on this.

My third game was going well until my JJ and KK got cracked. They got called by the same guy with garbage and got lucky.

I did something that I shouldn't have done next. I went over to the cash tables. I normally play 35p/70p fixed limit. My reasoning was that things couldn't get worse. But they did! I lost my £20 buy-in.

Feeling a bit better now. Won an STT. In the first hand I had pocket kings. Managed to get all my chips in and 2 callers. Tripled up. Plain sailing from there.

No comments: